I’ve always loved the powerful way that words can conjure images and feelings in your mind. I first began blogging in 2007 as a way to stay in contact with family & friends back home while overseas. My blog caught the attention of local media and I was honoured to have been nominated as top Interior Social Media Personality by readers of BC Living & Eat Magazine 3 years in a row.
I followed my passion for writing into Journalism studies at UBC and BCIT. My work has been published in Kin Magazine, Harley Davidson Magazine, Eat Magazine, Global News, and more.
I soon became an advertorial writer and then followed that interest into studying Public Relations & Marketing with the University of Toronto.
Through my experience as a journalist my eyes were opened up to the world of marketing and how it affects story telling.
My foray into digital marketing began as a Social Media Specialist for Toronto based company, Branding & Buzzing. My role with them included creating digital media proposals, management of international clients, and planning events that included hiring vendors, establishing event partners, and sourcing social influencers to create online and local brand awareness.
Mercedes-Benz Canada took notice of
my social media marketing prowess and I became their West Coast Social Reporter. My responsibilities included representing the brand at cross marketing events, social media promotions, blogging, writing analytic monthly reports, assisting in event organization and more. On camera work was another one of my roles with Mercedes-Benz Canada. We shot promotional print and video material that was used in the marketing campaign for the re-designed 2013 B 250 and 2014 GLK 250. I wrote and conducted speeches while representing Mercedes-Benz Canada in events across British Columbia and Ontario.
Since then I’ve taken on roles creating digital media marketing plans, managing and creating content with an array of clients as a Social Media Specialist, event planner and public relations strategist. My clients vary from the food and wine industry, health and wellness, jewellery and more. One of the things that I enjoy about creating brand buzz is that it draws on my background in journalism and story telling. It’s important to make people feel like they are a part of what your brand is up to, while organically creating an online community.
There is no denying that digital media marketing is key to getting the word out there for your business these days. Every image that you see on your computer is a result of digital media marketing.
The online world of marketing is ever-changing. I’m continuously studying and keeping up on the latest social media strategies and trends
Simply put, good brand management drives business growth and company value.
If you’re thinking about establishing or taking your business’s online presence to the next level, professional marketing and experience is key. I can help establish what we call in the industry ‘the voice’ of your brand, knowledge of how to best reach clients and professional management of your accounts. Lets sell what makes your brands story unique and form your loyal community.
In short, here’s what I can do for you:
- Create & Manage Digital campaigns (such as Facebook ads, SEO, online ad buying etc.)
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Event Planning services and brand launches
- Radio ad writing
- Print ad creation and writing
- Establish brand partnerships
- Content creation for web, print, video and social media networks
- Digital Media Marketing plans and projects
- In-person and on video brand representation
- Create PR plans, messages and narratives; leverage social and digital media; handle media relations, crisis communications and reputation management — and more.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
I also have a talented and professional group of photographers, web designers and graphic designers that I work closely with.
I’d love to be a part of growing your business. Send me a message today and let’s get talking about what your business goals are. Natasha@BettyDish.ca